Better Business Travel at San Francisco's Harbor Court Hotel
There aren't many hotels that mix an idyllic waterfront location with an ideal business environment like the Harbor Court Hotel. In fact, you could say we have all the right assets when it comes to a positively productive stay. First you have our coveted Bay-view location on the Embarcadero in San Francisco's Financial District. That puts you just steps from everything from high-profile companies like The Gap to the visitor-friendly Ferry Building Marketplace. You're also mere blocks from the Moscone Convention Center and for treating that generous client, AT&T Park.
You'll find our hotel just as accommodating too, with extras and perks such as complimentary day-starters like a copy of the Wall Street Journal and a cup of organic coffee, plus amenities tailored for business travelers like you, including our town car service.:
And when the day is done, come back to the Harbor Court Hotel knowing wine and conversation await at our hosted wine hour to ease you into a memorable San Francisco night. Our full portfolio of business-friendly extras include:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access in all guest rooms and public spaces with Kimpton Karma membership
- Concierge and business services available
- Valet parking ($54 plus tax overnight with in and out privileges) Discount Hybrid valet parking rate is also available for $44
- Complimentary USA Today and Wall Street Journal, available Monday-Friday
- Overnight valet and laundry services
- Complimentary Equator Coffee (organic and fair trade) and Mighty Leaf Teas available each morning in our living room
- "Forgot It? We've Got It" essential travel items
- Use of the state-of-the-art health facility with Olympic-sized swimming pool, located next door to the hotel is discounted for hotel guests. A fee of $10 applies.
- Hosted evening wine reception in the lobby living room