Harbor Court Hotel: Boutique Style On San Francisco's Embarcadero
San Francisco's waterfront sets the stage for memorable stays at Kimpton's Harbor Court Hotel. If you want an urban retreat that is filled with stunning San Francisco bay views and art-filled parks instead of crowds and car horns, we're your choice. Our relaxed location moves at a more easy-going tempo, but is still ideally located in the Financial District, within walking distance of top San Francisco attractions and venues like AT&T Park and the Moscone Convention Center. And being a Kimpton hotel, we give you so many more reasons to stay including:
- Spectacular San Francisco waterfront vistas of the Bay Bridge and Treasure Island
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi on all devices throughout the hotel, exclusive offers and a $10 Raid the mini bar credit for Kimpton Karma Rewards members.
- Hosted evening wine hour
- Award-winning Japanese cuisine at Ozumo Restaurant
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea service daily in our living room
- A 2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award Recipient
- Pet-friendly accommodations, no fees or size restrictions
We're also located in the historic YMCA Building, More
which gives you the added bonus of access to their state-of-the-art fitness facilities, just steps away. And to make your local travels as breezy as the bay, you'll find easy access here to BART and the Metro Muni bus system. Waterfront views. A location near the city's top business offices and attractions. A relaxed urban pace. Your ultimate San Francisco stay is just a few clicks away.
Free Hotel Parking? It's a Miracle!
Enjoy free parking during the holiday season with our "Miracle on Steuart Street" package.
Award-Winning Ozumo Restaurant
Enjoy creative small plates, specialty sushi rolls and sashimi paired with premium sake or artisanal cocktails.