Harbor Court Hotel: Boutique Style On San Francisco's Embarcadero
San Francisco's waterfront sets the stage for memorable stays at Kimpton's Harbor Court Hotel. If you want an urban retreat that is filled with stunning San Francisco bay views and art-filled parks instead of crowds and car horns, we're your choice. Our relaxed location moves at a more easy-going tempo, but is still ideally located in the Financial District, within walking distance of top San Francisco attractions and venues like AT&T Park and the Moscone Convention Center. And being a Kimpton hotel, we give you so many more reasons to stay including:
- Spectacular San Francisco waterfront vistas of the Bay Bridge and Treasure Island
- Wireless Internet access, complimentary to Kimpton InTouch guest loyalty members
- Hosted evening wine hour
- Award-winning Japanese cuisine at Ozumo Restaurant
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea service daily in our living room
- A 2013 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award Recipient
- Pet-friendly accommodations, no fees or size restrictions
We're also located in the historic YMCA Building, More
which gives you the added bonus of access to their state-of-the-art fitness facilities, just steps away. And to make your local travels as breezy as the bay, you'll find easy access here to BART and the Metro Muni bus system. Waterfront views. A location near the city's top business offices and attractions. A relaxed urban pace. Your ultimate San Francisco stay is just a few clicks away.
Driving In? Parking is on us.
Save big on parking Leave the keys with us through January 11th and receive complimentary parking with rate code PPRK only.
See All of Our Special Offers
Let's pack a little extra fun into your stay. Check out our San Francisco packages now.
We're taking a Bow
Did you hear? The Harbor Court Hotel is a 2013 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence Award Recipient!
Book a Meeting & Reap the Rewards
Book by January 31, 2014, and choose rewards like hosted evening wine receptions, iPads, and more.